Contact with TBMS

Dec 15, 2010
Las Vegas, Nv USA
Have been trying to contact TBMS but only get voice mail. Anyone know if something is wrong there? I need info on the radiator, mine has a leak.
Anyone one know what it came from? Ford Ranger ect? My Stallion is 2010 #696.
Anybody??

Thanks Terry

Don't know of any issues with the Company. Did you try the phone number for Motor Trike? Not sure on the radiator but I would think any good radiator shop should be able to help you ID it. Keep us advised on what you find out. Good Luck.

Have been trying to contact TBMS but only get voice mail. Anyone know if something is wrong there? I need info on the radiator, mine has a leak.
Anybody??

Thanks Terry
I called today spoke to a young lady & she said someone would call me right back ???? & my radiator is leaking???:xzqxz:

I called several times over the last two weeks and got a answer each time. Richard was a little slow about getting back with me but we did talk and he gave me the information I needed.

Anybody??

Thanks Terry

I talked to them a few weeks ago since I've been "shopping" for trikes. First time I called was before they opened and had an "answering" service answer the call and take my information for a call back. It wasn't a "voicemail" though, I talked to an actual person. They told me that they cover their phones when the company is closed and forward all messages to them via fax.

Don't know anything about a voicemail for them though.

radiator

Sorry guys, didn't read what I posted. I was relaying what the ford garage told me.
Turned out they were not thinking about time change between the states.
The leak turned out to not being a leak but instead a loose cap (in the trunk).
Everything all good now. Headed down to Mexico for the Rocky Point Bike Rally next week.
Terry

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back