Cobra neighbor haters on 2018 triglide

Neighbor haters are also police haters. This gives us all a bad name.

My state has tried unsuccessfully to put noise control on the ballet. At some point the pubic will get fed up and vote to limit all noise.

We must police ourselves, to maintain a sound level the general public can and will live with. C'mon people lets all work together on this.

Loud pipes lose rights...............

We still have the freedom to run whatever you want. There are more loud trucks and cars in the south than bikes for crying out loud. Different strokes for different folks don't they give ya'll diversity training in the north. :rofl:

Freedom

Pa tried to enforce noise regulations by requiring state inspection mechanics to test the noise level, on mc only, using a decibel meter and use a long dowel rod to insert in to mufflers to check for baffles! (I had an inspection license for 20 years)

Sorry I can't help on fitment for the neighbor haters...but it would seem that if they fit a bagger they will fit the Tri Glide.

I can understand why the name could raise the ire of some folks, especially those that live in the city.

Living out in the country I do not have to be as concerned about noise and neighbors. Closest neighbor is well over 200 yards away.

BUT, when I come thru our "neighborhood" later in the evening, I control the noise I make with my right wrist and clutch.

Methinks that 95% of the problems caused by loud pipes can be attributed to not being careful with the right wrist in certain circumstances.

Below are a couple of videos of my TG with different "loud" exhaust.

I have ridden throughout the USA And Canada and never had a problem. I do not disturb neighborhoods, and I do not get on the throttle when in closed proximity to others in traffic, etc.

Basic common sense and following the Golden Rule of treating others like you want to be treated can go a long way.

I do understand that if I lived near neighbors...a house 15 yards to my left and right, and others across the street...I would probably have to have different exhaust so as not to disturb every morning.

Both of the above exhaust is actually quiet compared to my Softail and Sporty exhaust notes. :xzqxz:

Here's a vid that shows a variety of different exhaust notes...all at an idle.

Kevin

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grimpen
Back