cnc plasma cutter

redneckray

Tour Captain
Jan 27, 2010
I just purchased a cnc plasma cutter for the shop, and i am not that puter savy as others on here, but this thing is a breeze, i am glad i learned how to use coral draw and rhino cad too,

going to have some fun with this baby,

ray

Ray what system did you get ? I have a Hypertherm Powermate 45 and was thinking of getting a torchmate table for it. ..... I also cut vinyl graphics and thought about converting one of my old old plotter/cutters into a table ..... been spending lots of time on the cnc zone.

Buggie pilot,

i have the same cutter you have and got a torchmate 2x2 table and already converting it to use on a 4x 8 table, but will keep the small one for 3d stuff,

ray

SKUTER,

I HAVE WANTED ONE FOR YEARS TO USE IN MY BUSSINESS, TO MAKE STUFF THAT WILL GO WELL WITH THE TRIKES AND SELL AS OPITIONS ON A TRIKE BUILD, AND OTHER THINGS FOR THE SWAP MEETS, SO NOW I HAVE IT AND WILL BE MOVING TO MY SHOP TO LIVE, SINCE THE WIFE SAYS I AM ALWAYS THERE NOW, GRINN

SHE IS A GREAT UNDERSTANDING WOMA, BESIDES THE NEXT 30 YEARS WILL COME BY REAL FAST, SO HAVE ALOT OF WORK TO DO ,GRINN

I SEE YOU GOT A PROMOTION TO MODERATOR, WOW, CONGRATS.:):woohoo:

skuter,

i have wanted one for years to use in my bussiness, to make stuff that will go well with the trikes and sell as opitions on a trike build, and other things for the swap meets, so now i have it and will be moving to my shop to live, since the wife says i am always there now, grinn

she is a great understanding woma, besides the next 30 years will come by real fast, so have alot of work to do ,grinn

i see you got a promotion to moderator, wow, congrats.:):woohoo:

thanks......;):)

Got to love our toys.

RULE 1 > It has always been my belief that we were put on this earth for the purpose of gathering TOYS 'til the day we die....

I had a miller 250 mig that blew the motherboard, so I went to the welding supply store ..(should be called "toy store") to see about a replacement. So I settled on a new miller 252 digital mig ..............Well they were having a special on the Miller diversion 165 tig welder ..... so they let me try it out and wouldn't you know that came home with me (See rule 1 above)

It's not over yet ...once again that rule 1 started doing strange things in my head. You see when I was trying out the tig .....there, right there next to the tig, was the plasma cutter (I'm totally convinced it's a marketing ploy) I found my mouth uncontrollably uttering the words "can I try that" ..... yep that followed me home too

So that trip cost me over $ 5k .... all because a $675 part blew in my original welder ....I know ther must be some 12 step program for this type of behavior but Im'm still in the denial stage :D :wtg:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grimpen
Back