check out CNN website before

May 8, 2011
peru,in,usa
giveing to any veterans organizations. BECAUSE like disabled veterians national foundation .org has been given 56 million dollars by the general public
but can't prove how much if any $$ has reached the many DAV'S .
CNN list the good & the bad organizations.

Thanks for pointing that out. It just amazes me how little some "Charities" actually use to benefit the ones they say are in need. This organization sounds like it may benefit the founders too much....

Just to point out this is not The Disabled American Veterans (DAV) that has been around for many many years. I've been a life member of the DAV for over 20 years now and they really do a HUGE amount of good for my brothers and sisters in arms.

Thanks again Eagle1

Good head's up and thanx........In my younger days, took this temp job delivering complimentary tickets to a food fest or whatever it was for donations received for a local charity. The legit charity folks had hired a professional fundraiser and the local charity rep told me that the professional fundraiser got 60% of the donations!

Sure, the professional fundraiser was entitled to a percentage for his work, but the lion's share ? Just didn't seem appropriate........

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back