Chat Room

Thanks guys I'll do my best to enjoy my off time. But someone put water in my pickup's gas tank! I had to have it towed to the shop, won't get it back till Monday afternoon...Bah Hum Bug:gah:.
Not how you want to start off your holiday, oh well, no sense getting pissed off. I've already been pissed on......

Ouch, BD, that hurts. Did they bribe Miles with a steak to look the other way?
Well, enjoy the time off anyways. I still have to work another week before some vacation time. At. Least the rain is gone just in time to get home. Another 15 hr day for me. Still a couple exits to go after late flight in to NYC.

Hey Bozo, enjoy your red eye special! At times they are the best way to fly, no passengers, or very little...
Big Dog, that's not good. Have any ideas who might have done it? Sic Miles on them!
Enjoy your time off!

Rosy

Good new (sort of) on the trike front. Just talked to HD. Engine all back together. All leaky gaskets replaced. New rings. The holdup is with rear axle. When they went to replace bearings, they found some kind of spacer that gets pressed in, completely rusted in place and had to cut both off. At least all covered by warranty. Just waiting for these spacers to ship.
Got out on a little M/C ride today anyways. Before the Honey Do list kicked in.

Thanks guys I'll do my best to enjoy my off time. But someone put water in my pickup's gas tank! I had to have it towed to the shop, won't get it back till Monday afternoon...Bah Hum Bug:gah:.
Not how you want to start off your holiday, oh well, no sense getting pissed off. I've already been pissed on......

That sucks Fred. I know you've had an ongoing feud with that neighbor. Think he did it?

That sucks Fred. I know you've had an ongoing feud with that neighbor. Think he did it?

No, the thinking is that it was just random vandalism. Garden hose was handy, the home was vacant, oh well I will have a locking gas cap. Just hope that the fuel injection system wasn't f***ed up, that could be some bucks.

No, the thinking is that it was just random vandalism. Garden hose was handy, the home was vacant, oh well I will have a locking gas cap. Just hope that the fuel injection system wasn't f***ed up, that could be some bucks.

Fred - good luck with the pick-up repair - hopefully nothing too serious other than "flush and refill". :Shrug:

Merry Christmas to you and Miles. ThumbUp

That's what I'm hoping for Warren, a quick flush, and go!

Miles wants me me to wish you and Barb a Merry Christmas! ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grimpen
Back