Chat Room

Good morning folks! It's a blah day with light rain. Could be worse! Have a great day!

Your aviator picture has to be around Arches. I lived in Moab for 10 years and now live about 120 miles North of there in Price Utah. I have a Moab (Canyanlands) Chapter of a bike group I formed... Eastern Utah Friendship Riders.

Nice area out there around Moab. I was coming from the east and took the "back way" along the Colorado river into Moab. Took a couple detours on dirt roads, just to see where they went. Was at gate to Arches late in day and ranger said it would not be a pleasant ride with all the RV's ahead of me. So I skipped it and continued onto a late arrival in Vegas. The wife was already there at her sisters.

Your aviator picture has to be around Arches. I lived in Moab for 10 years and now live about 120 miles North of there in Price Utah. I have a Moab (Canyanlands) Chapter of a bike group I formed... Eastern Utah Friendship Riders.

Picture was taken this past September at Mesa Arch, Canyonlands NP. We took a Southwest tour following a motorcycle rally at Canon City, CO. We used a cage because Jeannette could not make the cross country trip. We visited NP's, Antelope Canyon, Valley of Fire SP, etc. in CO, UT, AZ, CA and NV. We also visited relatives in LA area. It was a fantastic trip! Your bike group has a great area to ride. Enjoy!

Lucky, the truth of the matter is, it never got above freezing today. But I prefer to look at every day as a blessing, as if it were 75 & SUNNY. Every day is a good day, some are just better than others.ThumbUp

I look at this way, when I wake up in the morning and put my foot down, that's a great day, because I am not looking at the grass from the wrong end! LOL

Rosy

Evening all. Shifted over to Green Bay. Dianne says the rain has changed to some light snow back home. Damn shame I am missing it. Not.
Just to mix things up. Shifting down to AL and TN next week. Then off to Vegas (without trike) to visit Sis-in-law and catch up on my desert rollerblading.

Good morning 39* in Gainesville this morning, I think AccuWeather is on drugs. Anyway, gonna unload and call it quits for the year! Call it early vacation :Santa: made me do it. A 200 mile run to the house and relax, any body in the Tampa, Sarasota area wanting to go for a ride get in touch.

Big Dog, Janice says, good for you, enjoy the Holidays.
In about two months, we will be seeing you at the Snowbird Gathering. Make sure you speak to the weather Gods to bring us great weather for the Gathering! Don't trust those weather people, they can be wrong 75% of the time.
Hope everybody in TT Land has a great day and weekend!

Rosy & Janice

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrArcade
Back