Chat Room

Mornin Everyone, Cold and rainy here today, but on the bright side finally got the trike back from Harley yesterday afternoon. It has been a long 3 weeks without it because the techs could not figure out that the rear master cylinder was bad. I ended up going to the owner of the dealer to explain to him the master cylinder was bad and it was covered under the extended warranty. After a few hundred dollars in charges I got everything dropped but the 50.00 deductible that it should have been in the first place. So, maybe Saturday we will take a ride down to Ocean County, NJ and meetup with some Ocean County HOG rideers for lunch.

Ride Safe!!!!!

Good grief, wouldn't you think the HD techs could figure it out, especially since you gave them the big clue????? Glad it finally worked out for you. Keeping your TG for 3 weeks, now that's a real bummer. Sounds to me like they couldn't figure it out, so they pushed it aside for the 'easy' out the door jobs.

OB - That's quite the H-D story -- glad you got it taken care of for the proper $$. Last I knew, should be about 50* and sunny for Sat in Ocean County and the shore area. May be a good day to "test out" the repair. ThumbUp

We're only a few miles up the road from Ocean County H-D on Rt 70 and we occasionally stop in to check out "what's new". The folks there are always pleasant.

Mornin Everyone, Looks like a cool day here in PA. Thanks Warren for the heads up, not sure if we are riding yet, but plans have been made with the group, guess we will decide early tomorrow.

Ride Safe!

Morning 41* here in McDonough, Ga., I'd say chilly. Got a big one today here to Savannah, don't know if I can handle it. But, Savannah is a nice place to spend the weekend, to bad I don't have a trike with me!

Morning 41* here in McDonough, Ga., I'd say chilly. Got a big one today here to Savannah, don't know if I can handle it. But, Savannah is a nice place to spend the weekend, to bad I don't have a trike with me!

Fred - Hope it warms up a little for you... When in Savannah, try to check out "Mrs. Wilkes Boarding House/Dining room". Always good eats - but goofy hours. Might only be open Weekdays... (HERE).

Good morning folks! Stay warm!

Leo - "10-4" on the stay warm. I think I'll do the cage today for going to work. It's forecast to be 34* tonight (actually tomorrow morning 3 a.m.) when I come home. I hate to be a whimp, but by the time I get bundled and "plugged in" on the bike, I can be half way home already in the Mini.

Mini 2.png

...just have to think of it as an enclosed, "4 wheel trike" (the size is about right) ... LOL, :D :laugh:

GOOD EVENING EVERYONE! I love SAVANNAH and TYBEE LSLAND. Also I second the Wilkes House. Great place.

Evening all. Got the trike back yesterday. Just had to ride home in a little drizzle. They had it for less than 2 weeks. Fuel injectors were rotted inside and out. Covered under warranty. Tour pack that is cracked? Not covered. Did 120 miles today for a job in NYC. Seemed to run fine.
I can't believe that body had to be removed to adjust belt. Seems like someone designed this thing at a computer without touching a real one. Probably finds most of the TG parts on eBay at "Cheap parts R Us".

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back