champion kits on a harley, tell me what you like and don't like?

Re: champion kits on a harley, tell me what you like and don't like?

softail had shocks under the frame to make a clean look when converted to a trike had to keep them with the new swing arm and then put coilover shocks on the axle that all came in the kit
How is the ride? I can't remember if you told me?

Don't know 'bout Harley, but the Champion on a Kawasaki 1700 looks like this:

(first 11 pictures, other pics are another bike) hank43's Library | Photobucket

The ride is silky smooth, even on these lousy California roads. It steers like a Buick.

Hank

:Excited::

I got my tripple trees today,( thanks zook)ThumbUp

My hands are a might swollen so i think i will take after the rest of the front end tommorrow.

I got a kick out of tinbashers posting on the new dissabled forum.

He shows a black patch thats right up my alley.

I visited the photo bucket site today and started loading pictures but i haven't yet figured out the intracies of how it all works!

Im pretty much like a 40 watt bulb?

I give off enough warmth, but i'm kinda dim!

Bear with me!

traded for the 2012 last may miss it because of the eye candy but love the new one so does the wife and are granddaughter there are looking for warmer weather to go for a ride

traded for the 2012 last may miss it because of the eye candy but love the new one so does the wife and are granddaughter there are looking for warmer weather to go for a ride

My old friend has a tri-glide and every time i ride it i have to beat on my hight chair because i can't affford one.

Hopefully my old tour glide will turn out well enough to suit me?

Luv that trike...guess its the old school look. The only thing I would add is FAT whitewalls in the rear...it is perfect though!ThumbUpThumbUpThumbUp

How about the whitewalls with a molded in continental kit to go with those fishtails....pepper

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back