Can't be true but is

And now the airlines is going to sue for defamation because of this news report. Only in America. Not only are Americans "sue crazy" but these foreign airlines know this is the country to file a suit. Bet they couldn't do it in Korea.

Anyone ever watch Jay Leno when he reads newspaper wedding anouncments?
Absolutely hilarious.

You got to feel sorry for some of these movie stars kids.
I was thinking the other day when I heard what Kim Kardashion was naming her kid(not bad compaired to some names), that if I was one of those kids I'd get a name change the minute it was legal to do so. Why would you continue to keep a name like Moon Unit, etc?? I guess if you have millions of dollars you don't care - I would though.

I actually worked with a guy named Mike Hunt years ago. Some parents just don't think when they name their kids (not counting great names like Moon Unit & Dweazel Zappa).
I wonder if the Mike Hunt that worked where I did is the same one?? Did he work in the aircraft/hydraulic industry? Switchboard was very careful to page him as Michael. There was also a girl there named Sharon Peters...

And now the airlines is going to sue for defamation because of this news report. Only in America. Not only are Americans "sue crazy" but these foreign airlines know this is the country to file a suit. Bet they couldn't do it in Korea.

I would think the airlines lawyers are going to be busy enough paying money to the crash victims and the families of those killed. Seems foolish to go after a prank.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Tool
Back