Busy weekend with some unexpected guests

Jan 19, 2016
Ocala, FL, USA
Hi everyone,

My husband and I threw a party this weekend to celebrate Memorial Day. I thought you guys would like to see who (or hoo :D) crashed it.....image.jpeg

These two Barred Owl fledglings and their mom hung out all weekend long :clapping: . We have tons of pictures. At one point the mother brought them a squirrel and was feeding them. Who needs the discovery channel :D

I just love nature :D. The owls are still here. I guess they're happy and will stay until their babies can fend for themselves. Meanwhile, I get to enjoy them. We are overrun with squirrels around here but lately....not so much ThumbUp.

I just love nature :D. The owls are still here. I guess they're happy and will stay until their babies can fend for themselves. Meanwhile, I get to enjoy them. We are overrun with squirrels around here but lately....not so much ThumbUp.

Send them my way, chipmunks and squirrels I am over run with them. They could have a buffet ! :AGGHH:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back