Brake pads needed for 2015 Triglide

gfaltersack

50+ Posts
May 23, 2018
forestville wisconsin usa
I tried to find an older post about brake pads but search revealed nothing. I'm looking for aftermarket brake pads and I found an old note about using EBC copper sintered or perhaps another product? If anyone can get me to a vendor and even better a part numbers for a 2015 triglide front and rear pads I would really appreciate the help. Additionally it looks like the rear rotors may need replacing. Harley OEM looks like $234 each. Are there other options in that price range and availability?

I tried to find an older post about brake pads but search revealed nothing. I'm looking for aftermarket brake pads and I found an old note about using EBC copper sintered or perhaps another product? If anyone can get me to a vendor and even better a part numbers for a 2015 triglide front and rear pads I would really appreciate the help. Additionally it looks like the rear rotors may need replacing. Harley OEM looks like $234 each. Are there other options in that price range and availability?

Go to Amazon and punch in what you need… and you’ll come up with all kinds of price options..

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grimpen
Back