Black Hills, my old stomping grounds

Paul thank you for your guide thru the Black Hills and beautiful pictures. Nothing like seeing familiar sights with an old friend and remembering old rides. I really like you friends Triglide,that is a beautiful color.

Thanks for the pics. We vacationed in the Black Hills in 2000. Watched the Millennium 4th of July fireworks over Mt Rushmore, what an awesome experience. I fell in love with the area and would go back anytime. Relived that trip in every shot you posted. Ride safe and thanks for reminding me of great times with my family. Safe travels my friend.:10::D

Thanks for the great pictures. i lived there only 4 years but it was a great 4 years. Rally goer for 25 years but missed this year due to bike troubles. Always a beautiful area to ride.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back