BIC Trike Conversion

I was just wondering if anyone here has ever heard of or used the BIC trike conversion. I found it on facebook and he is out of Indiana.:)

It seems to be a simple kit to install.

If you have used this conversion/add on, has anyone put one on a Goldwing 1800 and if so, how did you find it, compared to the Voyager kit.???;)

Thanks

I was just wondering if anyone here has ever heard of or used the BIC trike conversion. I found it on facebook and he is out of Indiana.:)

It seems to be a simple kit to install.

If you have used this conversion/add on, has anyone put one on a Goldwing 1800 and if so, how did you find it, compared to the Voyager kit.???;)

Thanks
I realize this is a old thread but Im getting to build a trike kit for my intruder very similar to the BIC design. I have looked at a lot of kits and being a old welder/fab guy im ready to tackle this

I realize this is a old thread but Im getting to build a trike kit for my intruder very similar to the BIC design. I have looked at a lot of kits and being a old welder/fab guy im ready to tackle this

Good job Wayne. If possible post some pics during construction. It's nice to watch things come together.

I will try but new to "forum" stuff ;) .....hope to get rolling in next couple weeks

I plan to enhance on the bic design with a additional attachment point on each side and want a more rounded trike "body" instead of just 2 fenders that look like they jumped on for a ride :) I dont plan on removing it except maybe for rear tire change so quick change back to 2 wheels is not a issue

My BIC on a Magna

I put a BIC Trike kit on my 1994 Honda Magna this spring. I love it! Looks pretty sharp also!

- - - Updated - - -

I had a BIC trike Kit installed on my 1994 Honda Magna this spring. It handles well, and looks good. Get a lot of compliments on it!

Randy, when you go to reply there will be a paper clip symbol on the top row, it's next to a smiley face on my computer. Click that icon and a box will open up where you can upload a picture from your computer, it will say browse, find your pic and tell it to upload, should work fine.

I put a BIC Trike kit on my 1994 Honda Magna this spring. I love it! Looks pretty sharp also!

- - - Updated - - -

I had a BIC trike Kit installed on my 1994 Honda Magna this spring. It handles well, and looks good. Get a lot of compliments on it!

Randy..Welcome to Trike Talk..👍👍

BIC trike kit on my Softail Night Train

I am new to the forum and just had a trike kit installed on my Harley Softail Night Train! I love the way it allows me to ride without balance issues etc> Dave Moss is a great guy and did a great job for me! I have needed to train myself not to put a foot down when stopping and the steering is kinda scary, but I love the way it handles.
asset.php

Attachments

• IMG_1014.jpg
    IMG_1014.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 31
I am new to the forum and just had a trike kit installed on my Harley Softail Night Train! I love the way it allows me to ride without balance issues etc> Dave Moss is a great guy and did a great job for me! I have needed to train myself not to put a foot down when stopping and the steering is kinda scary, but I love the way it handles.
asset.php

Jerry, Welcome to Trike Talk.👍👍..

Back