Benchmade Warranty

ISP-FL

600+ Posts
Mar 16, 2017
Lake Suzy, FL USA
Almost 15 years ago I was visiting Alaska and purchased a Benchmade pocket knife with the open assist. I carried it everyday and it was the last pocket knife I ever bought. The opening spring broke recently and I contacted Benchmade. I couldn't provide a receipt but I could tell them the month/year of purchase and what store. They honored their lifetime warranty and repaired my knife. When I got it back it not only was fixed but the finish was touched up and it had been sharpened.

Anyone looking for a lifetime knife, this is a great company with quality products.

Hey Jack, I don't get on here much. The DW has been working me like a dog at our new place down here. Our next ride is over to Lake O on Thursday. Place called Good Spirits Lounge & Tikki. It would be a pretty long ride for you I'm thinking.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back