ARMRESTS

My Wife likes hers more due to they help her to be more secure while going around curves.

The ones we have aren’t really long enough to allow her to rest her arms on.

My Wife likes hers more due to they help her to be more secure while going around curves.

The ones we have aren’t really long enough to allow her to rest her arms on.

I agree, it’s all about feeling safe on that back seat. She can’t enjoy the ride with a feeling that the trike is trying to sling her off.

I agree, it’s all about feeling safe on that back seat. She can’t enjoy the ride with a feeling that the trike is trying to sling her off.

Don’t forget that the passenger also needs to do the foot response in the curves that the driver does to counteract the feeling of being thrown off… aka … press down on the opposite foot board from the turn of the curve…. if curving right press down on the left foot board … and if turning left press down on the right foot board. This little action takes away that terrible feeling of being thrown off.. whether driver or passenger.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Tool
Back