Anybody triked a Stratoliner?

<font size="4">Saw one this summer, nice looking for sure. there is someone that has one for sale on this web site, low miles, may want to check it out, buy it already done, sell yours.</font>

I would love that. Anyone that comes around Central Texas, let me know and we will take a little ride or at least have a cup of coffee! I have one friend here that has a trike (Harley TriGlide) and he loves it and says he will never go back to 2 wheels.

Well we are getting close! Was there yesterday and they said maybe a week, waiting for the paint to cure and then final assembly. I have a picture of the assembly, but have to scan the forum to see how to download pictures and then create an album.

Well it's here! The Angry Bull has arrived and is waiting to be tamed, hopefully by me. I still have to get it pin striped and will provide some "finished" pictures after it gets done (maybe a couple weeks). In the mean time I will be learning to ride the bull and not get pitched off! I have included a picture with my signature to show you how it looks with the custom paint.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back