Another beautiful day to ride

Jan 15, 2015
Buffalo, Ky, USA
It was a beautiful day in Kentucky. The wife and I loaded up on the Transformer and headed out to Alvaton Ky. Our friend opened his motorcycle shop a year ago this month. He had a nice celebration with plenty to eat and a great meet and greet. If you ever travel south central Ky stop in the Alvaton store in Alvaton Ky, just a few miles east of Bowling Green on hwy 231. Perry Noel sells and services all types of motorcycles there.

After leaving Alvaton we headed south for Gallatin Tenn. After filling our tummies and the tank we headed back to central Ky. and home. You couldn't ask for a better day to ride.

GOD IS GOOD

Beautiful Here in N.C., Too!

My husband and I got out our VW trikes yesterday...it was gorgeous here in eastern N.C.! Started out a little chilly, but by 10:30 or so... just right for a trike ride. We tootled around the back roads for several hours and saw a lot of other bikes out too. Looked like everyone was trying to enjoy the great weather. We ended up riding about 150 miles...just what we needed...some "behind bars" therapy! Blew all the cobwebs out! Can't wait to get them out again next weekend!! :) Supposed to be another great weekend coming up.
Lorna

To keep this going, it was a beautiful weekend to ride here in Missouri. The blessing of the bikes was held in southern Il this weekend and I heard there were around 3,000 bikers/ trikers that showed up for it. Life is good...

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back