Alaska Leathers

WindyOne

500+ Posts
Dec 3, 2009
Va.
We are in a 5 day heat wave here and when riding I was sticking to the seat and back rest. I broke down and bought a black long hair sheepskin cover for the seat and a black short hair cover for the back rest.

I didn't take any pictures yet but am going out for the first ride this afternoon. Sitting on the trike I feel just slightly higher but very comfortable.

I ordered them on the 4th of July and received them this Friday. Very fast shipping from alaska leathers. Nice guy, friendly.

If your in the market for a seat sheepskin I would recommend this company.

Quality products sold by Alaska Leathers. I have a few of their sheepskin covers for my Russell DayLong saddle. I had an opportunity to stop at Alaska Leathers in Anchorage on my Road Trip to Alaska in 2017. Appears to be a very small, but interesting Mom & Pop business.

Quality products sold by Alaska Leathers. I have a few of their sheepskin covers for my Russell DayLong saddle. I had an opportunity to stop at Alaska Leathers in Anchorage on my Road Trip to Alaska in 2017. Appears to be a very small, but interesting Mom & Pop business.

What I thought was funny is that my seat pad shipped from Las Cruces N.M.

What I thought was funny is that my seat pad shipped from Las Cruces N.M.

I wouldn’t think Alaska would have that big of a sheep population… but they might. New Mexico used to run a lot of sheep. Don’t know if they still do or not. Then there’s the handy big leatherworks industry just across the river, south of the border, from Las Cruces. Some of them can turn out pretty nice work.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back