Adjustable Pre load

My 2016 Goldwing Trike has the adjustable pre load option just like the factory. After seeing a video of a standard non trike goldwing being adjusted, the rear end moves up and down while the preload is adjusted. I wanted to see if my trike movement was the same while using a marked stick. I went from 0 to 25 and back to 0 with no movement of the rear end. Can someone clarify if the preload on the trike is working properly? I’m suspecting the preload just compresses the springs on the trike and does not affect the ride height.

Look for this video, it explain how the pre-load system works. Also on my trike, before I had the per-load rebuild in would not apply any pressure until it got to 12 on the system. After the rebuild in now work starting at 1. I sent mine to Traxion for the rebuild and they replaced the hose with a steel braid hose and rebuilt the pump.

[h=6]Roadsmith Pre-Load Adjustment System Video[/h]By Cut N Shoot Customs in forum Cut N Shoot Customs

Look for this video, it explain how the pre-load system works. Also on my trike, before I had the per-load rebuild in would not apply any pressure until it got to 12 on the system. After the rebuild in now work starting at 1. I sent mine to Traxion for the rebuild and they replaced the hose with a steel braid hose and rebuilt the pump.

Roadsmith Pre-Load Adjustment System Video

By Cut N Shoot Customs in forum Cut N Shoot Customs

thank you, I just need to clarify if the rear trike body goes up and down with the pre load adjustment, or it’s a mechanical movement underneath independently and the body height does not reflect the adjustments.