A snack for Skuuter

This place is located in the center of Torrington. It is the restaurant of the Yankee Peddlar Inn. Built in the late 1800 by a business man and his wife. It was called the Conly Inn. Name was changed in the 50. Last year a movie crew came in and made a movie about it. Rumor has it that the Inn is haunted by the previous owners wife. The Pub and Resturant is called Bogeys.
Welcome To Bogey's Restaurant & Pub priceless are a little high. The portions are generous, food is excellent quality.
Movie review
http://registercitizen.com/articles/2010/05/01/news/doc4bdbb4505b213023825663.txt

Going here tonight.Backstage - Eat. Drink. Live. --- Home...
My nephew plays acustic guitar there on Fri nights.
Just a bar and small meals. This is across the street from the pace above.
We could spend a rally week here just eating. Tonight ( every Fri night ) is Date night with HONEY.
If you look at the 4th picture from the left , out the window you can see the Yankee Peddlar Inn.

Good place too hang out after a ride at night
Backstage bar. Can't up load photo sorry

Tonight is Crabby Al's seafood. This place is 9 miles from here.
Pictures will be posted tomorrow. We are not short on great places to eat.

Went to Crabby Al's Seafood... Most prices are under $20.00. I got the Fishermans platter ( scrod,shrimp,scallops, and whole belly clams. The fries and cold slaw came in a separate plate.

Last Friday we stopped down to The Back Stage Bar and Grill to listen to nephew Dave play. See previous post. I can now down load the pictures. This would be a great place to go hang out some night during the TT NE Rally. We just had burgers. 9oz. Tasty. Will try 2 photos , one is nephew playing. Only one will down load at a time ...

Looking at taking the Thursday night TT NE Rally people to a breakfast place on Fri morning to my favorite breakfast place.

John, that will be great. You plan the food stops and Jonesy does the tours. Wow, can't ask for anything better than that!

Regards,

Rosy & Janice
From NH

If any of you ever ride in the Bevard NC area make sure you hit "Hog's Wild BBQ"

Yep, HAWG WILD BAR-B-QUE...Intersection of Hwy 276 and 64 right in Brevard, off the Blue Ridge Parkway.....

SEMFSmokiesScoutingTrip-036.jpg

SEMFSmokiesScoutingTrip-037.jpg

SEMFSmokiesScoutingTrip-035.jpg

SEMFSmokiesScoutingTrip-038.jpg

GREAT Food and GREAT Folks.....ThumbUp :10:

Well this is more for Coach . This is clams,shrimp,scallops,calamari in a red hot spaghetti sauce over spaghetti .

I local grocery/ deli. The one that made the huge sandwich I posted earlier, is making. corn Beef Subs for St Pattys day . He purchased 1,800 lb of Cornbeef. That's a lot of beef. I have a picture but it is on my phone . May post later. This store is famous in town for there Sandwichs and Subs . It is just big enough for maybe 30 people to squeeze into .

In case you need a better look. Here is an end look. Having trouble uploading. Sandwich is too big.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back