14 Months on a Tri Glide

Dennis
I know your question about windshields was a while ago, but I've not been on the Forum for a while. I've been running a taller WIDER windshield from these folks : Custom FLHT Windshields for two years now. I've been very pleased, the wider shield allows better hearing too.

Dennis
I know your question about windshields was a while ago, but I've not been on the Forum for a while. I've been running a taller WIDER windshield from these folks : Custom FLHT Windshields for two years now. I've been very pleased, the wider shield allows better hearing too.
Thanks,
I am in contact with Wind Vest. I am going to try one of the 12 inch ones.
If it does the trick, fine, if not, I will check out the one you mentioned.
Dennis

i'm haveing a baker 1.5 oil pan installed on my t/g. ( oil pan unbolts and slides out rearward) its easier with two people when you slide the oil pan into place.and the $695.00 cost is reasonable. and should hel keep the oil temps down. lb

Dennis

After looking at their web page and talking to them, I ordered one from them, price seemed right.
Thanks,
Dennis

i'm haveing a baker 1.5 oil pan installed on my t/g. ( oil pan unbolts and slides out rearward) its easier with two people when you slide the oil pan into place.and the $695.00 cost is reasonable. and should hel keep the oil temps down. lb

You'll have to let everyone know how well it works at lowering the oil temps, I've always been skeptical.

You'll have to let everyone know how well it works at lowering the oil temps, I've always been skeptical.
Do the have them for the 08 and up FLH models now?

I put one on my 120 CI trike but have not gotten back to finish my project to see how that setup works. Its on a 1996 FLH with the DFT rear.

Do the have them for the 08 and up FLH models now?

I put one on my 120 CI trike but have not gotten back to finish my project to see how that setup works. Its on a 1996 FLH with the DFT rear.
Never mind I found my own answer. They do sell them now.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back