10 reasons NOT to visit Australia

Visiting Australia/New Zealand is on my bucket list....Lots of friends there. I hope to do some riding/visiting there in the next year or two and Id like to recruit some Trike Talk buddies to go with me. Anyone else up to a trip down under? Any of our Aussie members want to chime in? If so lets start planning now. We can look into a group trip and talk to some travel agents, hosts, etc. What do you guys think?

At the end of the war when soldiers arrived by boat at Townsville Nth Queensland they were pelted with eggs and tomatoes by the anti war low life.

It was a shameful period. And I beleive we have been trying ever since to make it up to the veterans by understanding them.

It was only a week ago a guy told me he served in Nam. I shook his hand and told him I was proud of him. His eyes welled up.

They deserve a good old age.

War ( Vietnam ) hadn't changed..it was the people! While some good things came out off that era. The liberties that Soldiers and Civilians fought and died for have been slowly eroding ever since.

This is way off topic I know but I feel strongly about it. No combat soldier should ever be homeless, want for medical care or go hungry. :mad:

Just my opinion on a Friday....

Now back on topic Australia is pretty cool my kid loved it there and he's still talking about it 2 years after he went. ThumbUp

Just as I came home from SE Asia they opened Austrailia to R&R. I have never wanted to venture abroad but Austrailia has always been one of the places in the world I would like to visit.

Fun Fact..or is it????

Australian Prime Minister Disappears (1967):

He might have been eaten by a shark. Or maybe he was assassinated by secret agents from the Soviet Union. Of course, he could have possibly been picked up by a Chinese submarine. Others have said that he might have committed suicide or been picked up by a UFO. Such were the rumors and conspiracy theories that ran rampant after the disappearance of Harold Holt, Australia's 17th Prime Minister, on December 17, 1967.

Guy went for a swim, they never found his body. he was 59 at the time and prime minister for only 22 months. ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back