You're not man enough

Great ad,ThumbUp Nice gunThumbUp ... But not enough caliber [for me] I have a 308 Savage haven't used it in years, My primary deer rifle in NY is a single shot 45-70 500Gr. I learned from my automatic days [M16] It's only the first shot that counts after that its just piling on.., Something the police should be taught, That will likely keep some out of trouble.

I should try to find this guy, he's in my hometown. And it's true, the city of Kennesaw does have on their City Books that all Home Owners are required to have a Firearm in the household. ThumbUp

I should try to find this guy, he's in my hometown. And it's true, the city of Kennesaw does have on their City Books that all Home Owners are required to have a Firearm in the household. ThumbUp

His email and phone number are in the ad..give him a ring and ask him how the response has been...

I don't know him, but I found him. He's an Arms Dealer here in town. Has multiple listings for Firearms for sale. Maybe his funny ad was a new approach. :Shrug:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back