Yee haw!

Jul 2, 2010
West of Houston
Had just finished my breakfast of a left over sonic burger at noon today and my wife say's to me, are you bored? I said of course I'm bored. She's says then why don't you go bust open that crate . I said baby you sure about that? I can wait. She says go do it, so I did. Mucho big grin on face! But there's one rule, I cannot take it off the crate, hey I can live with that. After looking it over (and being a critics worst nightmare) I proclaim it a mighty fine looking machine. Few ding/dents probably from pulling it from the mold (best I could complain about). I didn't expect to get tires (yes I did) and a primer job (yes I did again) so I ain't a complainin bout nuttin honey. Big thanks to Tony and Tony's trikes for the excellent service, fast delivery (8 day's) and the great price. Rake kit should ship tomorrow. And another big thanks to Old Dominion Freight Line for hauling it outta Mini-sota two days before that big as snow storm that stopped everyone up there in their tracks. If the install goes well I'm gonna make a trip to Alabama so I can rub Tony's head for good luck. YEE HAW!

Wow that is great I know U must be excited about starting on the trike..
Make sure U keep us informed on how the birth of ur trike goes and we love pictures... U better be good to that Lady, she sure takes care of U...

Ride safe and enjoy ThumbUp

This is all I got right now.

Thebox.jpg

Those pictures really give me something to look forward to - I just ordered a Roadsmith for my Titanium 2006 GL1800, but the dealer tells me it will take 4 weeks to get here from MN. Can't really complain - just snow and ice here now but the anticipation makes it bearable!

That first picture is why I decided not to become a thoracic surgeon! (Which I think might have been simpler than opening up my bike!)

I'm building my trike on the ground without a table lift, I probably won't ever do that again. At 59 years old 8 surgeries have taken a toll on me. Waaaaa!:gah:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back