WTH is this........

My guess is they are trying for the younger sport bike crowd. Similar to the joint venture and merger with the Buell Motorcycle;)

IMO this will be a failure

Turnabout is fair play?

The Japs and everyone else have copied the HD cruiser look for decades, why not try their style for a new line?

Doubt I'll be running to my dealership anytime soon for one, but it looks like a Vrod on steroids:Shrug:...

The Sportster engine is getting old, I wonder if this will be the new engine platform?

I really hope not, but times change as well as technology in engineering. I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for my air cooled dinosaurs!!!

Hopefully the MOCO will figure out what types of machines they'll need to produce to stay current/fresh and in the black...

My guess is they are trying for the younger sport bike crowd. Similar to the joint venture and merger with the Buell Motorcycle;)

IMO this will be a failure

I hope not. I truly hope it succeeds. If this is what it takes to attract younger buyers, so be it. For many of the younger set this is what they want. We are a dying breed and the MoCo well knows it. If they don't attract younger buyers, the MoCo will go the way of many other fabled brands.

The Bronx

I guess no one at the MOCO never rode in the Bronx :Shrug:

Better have full replacement coverage on it , as well as a full armor suit !

I can remember getting there in the wee hours for a 0500 hr pick up. The hookers and crack heads would be hanging out on the street corners warming themselves around 55 gal drums filled with burning junk pallets or anything else that would ignite. :gah:

Oh yeah ..........
rolleyes5.gif
Like I miss it "long time forever .......... "
rofl.gif

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back