Winter Storm Grayson

:mad: Now that is not even funny!!!! :xszpv:Cabin fever is at a critical level here Bride has threatened straight jacket boy's for me :cxtv: and now I see this map AHHHH shucks. LOL Fred

Yea, It got so bad sitting inside, I went out to the barn just to keep busy by making a few walking sticks, Now what in the hey do i want with walking stick's , I don't even like walking, Let a lone walking with stick's...:gah:

:mad: Now that is not even funny!!!! :xszpv:Cabin fever is at a critical level here Bride has threatened straight jacket boy's for me :cxtv: and now I see this map AHHHH shucks. LOL Fred

Just South of I-70 & I-81, we got +14" of snow, just for thinking about the 1st day of Spring ! I was thinking about shoveling a bit but decided to take a nap instead. When I awoke my driveway was cleared, thanks to my neighbor.

"Sleep fixes everything !"

Yea, It got so bad sitting inside, I went out to the barn just to keep busy by making a few walking sticks, Now what in the hey do i want with walking stick's , I don't even like walking, Let a lone walking with stick's...:gah:

:pokey:

Well Bob...they might not like walking with you either but they keep a stiff upper lip. :D

Sure hate to see you guys continuing to get hammered with the cold stuff.

But please don’t blame the groundhog fella....ya have to blame it on Easter.

If Easter is late then winter is extended - seems it happens every time. Easter is late this year...look at the continued cold that’s happening. Hopefully you will have warmer temps after this coming Easter Sunday.

And don’t pick up any little brown-colored Easter eggs Sunday....no, not good..unless they are foil-wrapped...:)

But please don’t blame the groundhog fella....ya have to blame it on Easter.

If Easter is late then winter is extended - seems it happens every time. Easter is late this year...look at the continued cold that’s happening. Hopefully you will have warmer temps after this coming Easter Sunday.

And don’t pick up any little brown-colored Easter eggs Sunday....no, not good..unless they are foil-wrapped...:)

Brown Easter Eggs ? Land Mines ? Is that like Yellow Snow ?

Actually its not that cold, 28/30 degrees isn't that cold....Its the snow thats the trouble..

That messes up everyones schedule...Schools closed or Two hour delay openings ..:Shrug:

And two storms ago it took the power lines down i was out of power for 4 days, My Son 9 days, And thousands had their power out for two weeks...:mad:

00000_kPHWdxINrQw_1200x900.jpg

That’s definitely a Bawstn brogue! Andy wouldn’t allow that type of humor. :nonono: Plus it’s not in Spanish .

I learned that from watching Cheers......:laugh:....

And as far as Andy goes if Polish people could vote more than once using different names , Then He would have the signs in Polish also...:mad:

What ya end up with , Pete ?

Looks like you guys got the brunt of this one, Frank.

We woke up to a dusting, (under 1 inch), that has now completely melted.:clapping:

Hoping there's a weather pattern shift after this one, that funnels storms away from the northeast until at least Jan. next year.

Looks like you guys got the brunt of this one, Frank.

We woke up to a dusting, (under 1 inch), that has now completely melted.:clapping:

Hoping there's a weather pattern shift after this one, that funnels storms away from the northeast until at least Jan. next year.

I had well over a foot....But the Big Melt is on its way.....:clapping:

Hopefully this thread will take a hiatus till next winter ! :vxtyaq:

The birds are chirping again , and on April 1 , the humming bird feeder will be back in action. Now for the big cleanup.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back