Wingdig

Dang! Coming from Massachusetts, would be way too far for this old man ..mapquest claims 22hrs and 44 minutes or 1,105 miles ride (oneway) from my front door to this advent............Ain't going to happen for this 72 year old man, ride'n it alone, I know wife won't ride that far, and I know she would not let me go either..........Anything close'rrr to Massachusetts, does anybody know???

Ronnie

12/26/22

Litchfield would be an easy ride for me. Im guessing that Niehaus will have a hand in this as that's where they are located...

Oops, I should have looked closer at the announcement. It does show hosted by Niehaus.

Litchfield would be an easy ride for me. Im guessing that Niehaus will have a hand in this as that's where they are located...

Oops, I should have looked closer at the announcement. It does show hosted by Niehaus.

It's about 500 miles or so for me - and, we have already made reservations. We will just take our time - riding about 250 miles each day. Then, spend 3 nights there.

Sounds like it might be fun

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back