Wine barrel trailer

Sep 24, 2010
Shawnee,Ks
Name
Scott
I am looking to buy a small trailer to mount a 59 gallon wine barrel to. Anyone have any idea where one should go to buy one? It needs to be highway safe so I can tow it to Sturgis...or Alaska behind the Triglide. Thanks!

I just bought one at harbor freight for right at $200.00. It is on sale this month for $240.00 and I downloaded a 20% off coupon off the website. This was a in store sale and not on there website. The trailer looks like it will hold up well and already has grease fittings in the wheels. Just type in 2948 in the search box.

Harbor Freight Tools

You can also check,K-Mart, Wal-Mart or Tractor supply, they have those small trailer frames that some people just attach cargo carriers too........

I built my own trailer and mounted a plastic 55 gallon barrel on it. I have pulled it now about 6000 miles and pulls great. I have had it up to 110 and smooth as silk.

Ctraylor sure would like to see some pics.Sounds intresting.RIDE SAFE

Car top carriers work well to. Just bolt it down and you have a large lockable storage container. Yes the Harbor Freight 4X6 will do 85 mph all day long . a little time consuming putting it together

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrArcade
Back