Wilson combat cqb

Aug 26, 2012
Nashville TN. USA
I enjoy handguns and have owned a lot over the years. A few months ago I purchased an ED Brown Special Forces in Stealth Gray and about a month ago I received my Wilson Combat CQB with several options.

I sold and traded 6 guns in order to buy these two but man I wish I would have done this years ago. It's a whole different world! Truly amazing 1911's. They make me look good at our local indoor range.

Worthless post without pictures:D
Love those Wilson 1911's:pepper:
Tried to get my sheriff to allow me to carry one years ago.
No go. Reason, he didn't think the public should "see" a weapon in my holster w/the hammer back:confused::mad:

I enjoy handguns and have owned a lot over the years. A few months ago I purchased an ED Brown Special Forces in Stealth Gray and about a month ago I received my Wilson Combat CQB with several options. I sold and traded 6 guns in order to buy these two but man I wish I would have done this years ago. It's a whole different world! Truly amazing 1911's. They make me look good at our local indoor range.
When I saw this, the first thought I had was..those six guns must have been pretty high end to pay for the cost of those two 1911's.:) So now, you have two of the best three out there. You need a Les baer to complete your 1911 battery. Stay safe.

why carry a 1911?
cause life's to short to carry a ugly gun!!!
magoo

This pistol is one of the greatest thing John M. Browning design and having serve service men and women for decades, it very dependable, accurate and better looking than other especially Glock. This 1911 had save my life twice in Nam, if anyone said bad thing about this 1911 that person is insane.

Come on guys, lets see some Pics :Shrug:

ok sully...heres my kimber err toygun:xzqxz: been with me 10-15 years great trigger good sights,, no problems I have three other 45's the kimber is my favorite.. although I have never owned or had the opportunity to shoot a supper high end 45,,, the kimber far excides any 45 I shot in 1967...magoo

Attachments

• P1010128.JPG
    P1010128.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 56
Wilson's are cool. Here's my X-Tac 4". Very similar to the CQB

hZBwlR.jpg

30' with bench rest, 7 shots. Still practicing so I don't need the rest.

3A4QPg.jpg

just purchased a 1911 Sig Stainless with adjustable sites. for $99 got the 1911 22cal. fun to shoot. Love the 45. Paid $1000 for that, but well worth the money. Didn't want to buy a cheap gun. You get what you pay for. Sig is sweet!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back