WHIM'S Module and Wireless Headset

Ray55

850+ Posts
Dec 6, 2012
Santee
For those that have the WHIM'S and wireless headsets, do you have any issues with the volume control. MY volume goes from normal to barely audible over time usually within an hour. The battery on the headset only last about 5 hours. Left home this morning around 08:45 with a fully charge battery and around 1:30 PM got a message on the radio screen saying the headset battery is low. I think that I may have made a $600 mistake. Probably should have went with the Sena Module and the Sena Headsets.

I wear earplugs and a full face helmet.

Thanks

No problem here.

I bought into the WHIM system about 2 weeks after it came out. I like it because I have a pretty good hearing loss and I use it with a pair of custom Ear Buds that also have a 27 DB noise reduction rating. The buds plug into the HD 20S EVO and I don't have to worry with speakers in the helmet. Anyway, I have a regular Sena 20S and a HD branded 20S EVO. I don't know what version of the Boom Radio software you are using but I have heard in some post that updating that helped. I still every now and then get the same message, but it is wrong. I always get between 8 to 10 hours on either one of the headsets, while listening to XM radio all the time, even when the low battery info pops up. Is your firmware for the headset up to date?

For those that have the WHIM'S and wireless headsets, do you have any issues with the volume control. MY volume goes from normal to barely audible over time usually within an hour. The battery on the headset only last about 5 hours. Left home this morning around 08:45 with a fully charge battery and around 1:30 PM got a message on the radio screen saying the headset battery is low. I think that I may have made a $600 mistake. Probably should have went with the Sena Module and the Sena Headsets.

I wear earplugs and a full face helmet.

Thanks

mine works great

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FW107
Back