Where did Your Screen Name come from....

I don't use a handle anymore.
BUT
I used to go by Maddog because when in the ring one time I was clearing my throat and someone thought I was growling.
So they started announcing me as Sgt MADDOG Fowler.

vest.jpg

The old TV series Then Came Bronson. I got my first motorcycle at 15 the series was on around that time and the neighbor man that lived back a gravel lane would see me coming to visit and started calling me Bronson. It stuck all through high school and for several years afterwards as long as I was with my cronies.

Doctorbob12

When I first came in to the medical field I would wear scrubs a lot. I was an EMT- Firefighter for a small community; we were volunteers and did not always respond to calls in uniform. (Uniforms were more for day trips and official functions). and at night they were easy to get in to. Some time the pt. we were taking care of would think you were a Doctor. I work in an OR so there was a lot of time when I was on call at family get to gathers I would get call to work. Some of my smaller nephews and nice would tell people that I was a doctor. When I would leave for the Hospital. The name kind of stuck as a nick name with being in the medical field for 33 years.

forum name

My name was bestowed on me by our beloved founder Zook. my wife Darlene and Zook did not like my forum name so Zook changed it.
I would tell you what brought about the name ( trailblazer ) but if I did I would have to kill you. ( if I every think I could live down the embarrassment I will tell )

Lee H. Mann

I actually got permission to use this handle (Lee H. Mann) from John Lehman in 2011 as a way to represent the Lehman Trike Products.

As time passes so does the brain-trust at Lehman Trikes and it was suggested to me to join Trike Talk by an executive employee at Lehman Trikes USA to help them answer technical questions on older model conversions that they were plagued with and unable to answer.

Prior to my joining I told John Lehman that I was using that moniker and he laughed. I now proudly use it as a way to continue his legacy and keep GENUINE Lehman Trikes on the road.

RIP John......

Obviously I have one of those "self-evident" ones...it was actually put on me by Charlie Keller from "Honda Hoot Fame", many years ago...it has become so dominant, even "off-screen" that most Folks know me by it instead of David...Post up Folks.....OK, drives me crazy Stan...explain "Boscoporp".....;):wtg:
My name and liking it

forum name

My name is comes from serving in Army during operations desert shield/storm. I went to combat with 2/29 FA so name is vet stands for veteran for serving our country then second part storm then 91 is year so i combined it to vetstorm91.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back