What Made You Join TrikeTalk Forum?

I was getting ready to buy and build my first conversion ( a HD Champion ) and went looking for opinions on kits. Google took me to Trike Talk. I joined to ask questions and the rest is HISTORY. Randy makes me stay around not under penalty of ???????????????

telling my story Gorilla man, I would quit except Randy knows too much about me and I have to keep an eye on what he says?

Ok .... No jokes on this [my] post...
I was on another trike forum [Single brand] and after i sold That trike and got a Tri-Glide.. I wore out my welcome there.. So i found an only HD Trike forum and it was/is boring' This Forum ''Trike-Talk'' covers all trikes and all subjects and welcomes all makes be it three or two wheels... Or even those recumbent trike's .. And All the Members here are the best you'll find anywhere bar none!... No hard cases on Trike-Talk....

I was on another trike forum [Single brand] and after i sold That trike and got a Tri-Glide.. I wore out my welcome there.. So i found an only HD Trike forum and it was/is boring' This Forum ''Trike-Talk'' covers all trikes and all subjects and welcomes all makes be it three or two wheels... Or even those recumbent trike's .. And All the Members here are the best you'll find anywhere bar none!... No hard cases on Trike-Talk....

ThumbUp ThumbUp ThumbUp ThumbUp ThumbUpYes, I know the one you speak of ............ Way to many arm chair warriors over there that want to fight. I still take a quick look every now and then. There is not it seems the sense of community that we have here.

My one regret is that we are so spread out.

There are times I wish we all lived within a few hours of one another so that we could get together for coffee every now and then.

My dad and his tennis buddies would do that even after they could no longer play because of health issues.

My body is telling me that my days of long distance travel by motorcycle are slowly but surely drawing to an end.

:AGGHH:

What Rhino says. I belonged (still do on some) to several other brand specific posts. Don't remember how I found this forum, I think I simply googled trike riders forums. Anyway, this is the best most informative bike forum I have belonged too and the variety of trike brands and home-builds covered means one can find an answer to just about any problem on any trike there is. In addition there are great vendors with accessories and information / support.

Can't get any better.

Sunman

I was a guest for a few months before joining. I soon realized that there is a wealth of extremely helpful information on Trike Talk. I also discovered that you can be "yourself" and let your personalities shine.ThumbUp

Other forums were too restrictive and dull to say the least.

I was a guest for a few months before joining. I soon realized that there is a wealth of extremely helpful information on Trike Talk. I also discovered that you can be "yourself" and let your personalities shine.ThumbUp

Other forums were too restrictive and dull to say the least.

Good thing you're being yourself because you're a hoot!

thomastrike

What Rhino says. I belonged (still do on some) to several other brand specific posts. Don't remember how I found this forum, I think I simply googled trike riders forums. Anyway, this is the best most informative bike forum I have belonged too and the variety of trike brands and home-builds covered means one can find an answer to just about any problem on any trike there is. In addition there are great vendors with accessories and information / support.

Can't get any better.

Sunman
What Sunman said!

Transition to Trikes

Hello all;

I transitioned to a trike about ten months ago due to my bad knees and ankles. I fell in luv with my trike. It is a 2010 CSC Goldwing with all the bells and whistles except airbags. I joined Trike Talk to learn more about riding trikes, tech talk, trips, meeting new people and just having fun.

I also own a 2006 Custom Harley Street Glide and the best two wheeler I have ever owned a 2005 Honda Rune. If you never owned or rode one don't laugh you Harley guys because it would bring tears to your eyes. And I am a motorcycle guy. Or was.

I live in Cincinnati and would like to meet up with new people and ride

Thanks,

Dale Gronauer

I joined when my ex and I purchased our first trike in 2009. It was a 2000 Ultra with a Motor Trike conversion. At the time there were extremely few trikes around in our area and even dealers didn't know much about them. I did some internet searching and found the trike talk forum. It is the very best site on the web---bar none---to find useful up to date information!

I have since divorced and remarried and my spouse and I are the very proud owners of a 2014 Tri Glide. We have had amazing times with the trike and we are planning on a trip to the west coast this summer.

Trike

Not really a triker, been on two wheels for nearly 40 years. Given physical health, very bad spine; who knows, I may someday go to three wheels. I do have an elderly uncle that has a Fat Boy Trike, Motor Trike conversion. He is probably looking to sell as doesn't ride much anymore. With that, hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes. Also, I like anything bike related. Not much better than being on the road and in the wind. I have rode the gamut from factory motocross bikes in teens, crotch rockets, street bikes of all types. Just love it

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back