What Made You Join TrikeTalk Forum?

gm04bill

I found this group looking for a way to move my vw trike north from NorCAL to Portland. And thanks for the ideas I found. It's been in storage a long time now and needs electrical work or I would drive it. Just need to find or make the right tow bar or hitch.

Was surfing web found this site looked interesting so I am staying for awhile. I'm from south western pa and only know 1 other couple that has a trike thought it would be cool to find others to talk to. Had to trike my 93 sporty due to health problems and was NOT going to stop riding. Wife loves to ride too but wanted a bigger seat:D sporty seat a little small. I put 30000 miles on the sporty after I triked it in 6yrs traded it for a 2010 triglide would love any tips for maint upgrade or any riding spots

Think back to the first time.......

you were surfing the web and we caught your eye. You checked us out and there was just something about us, yes? Was it our dashing good looks? Our brilliant sense of humor? Our endless cache of technical information? Or were you just bored one night and found the lights on? Maybe alcohol was involved.... :blush:

OK seriously....what was it that you liked most about the forum that made you want to join and stick around?

Asking because we wont to know what we are doing right. We appreciate your feedback.

As a Trike rider we have unique issues and i thought this was a good place to get opinions or ideas or warned with " I tried that, it wont work!"

Think back to the first time.......

you were surfing the web and we caught your eye. You checked us out and there was just something about us, yes? Was it our dashing good looks? Our brilliant sense of humor? Our endless cache of technical information? Or were you just bored one night and found the lights on? Maybe alcohol was involved.... :blush:

OK seriously....what was it that you liked most about the forum that made you want to join and stick around?

Asking because we wont to know what we are doing right. We appreciate your feedback.

I was surfing the web to see if I could find information on trike I just bought and found this forum. Glad I did because it was exactly what I was looking for.

I am an installer of eurowing kits. My wife and I both ride so I am always looking for trike sites to enjoy. See what people are doing and where they ride. Also noticed there was a general lack of knowledge about eurowing. I thought a I could answer any questions anyone had. Most enjoy looking at where people have traveled on their trikes.

Just surfing the net looking for some shocks for my trike and Trike Talk came up. I though just maybe I could help someone with a Golding trike issue, or the other way around. And thanks for allowing me on board. I look forward to learning my way around the site. I also noticed in the intro about finding other members in my area.

Last edited:
Just surfing the net looking for some shocks for my trike and Trike Talk came up. I though just maybe I could help someone with a Golding trike issue, or the other way around. And thanks for allowing me on board. I look forward to learning my way around the site. I also noticed in the intro about finding other members in my area.

Welcome to Trike Talk John!

John Welcome to Trike Talk 👍👍👍..

Just stopped by to say Hi....

I just stopped by to say Hi after several 'Trike-less' years while I roamed our beautiful country over 75K miles in a motorhome. I now have a new to me 2016 Tri Glide and have relocated from Florida to the foothills of North Carolina. I look forward to many more years of Trike Talk and Trike Owners International camaraderie. I can't remember how I first learned of this forum ten years ago but I do remember the wonderful time we had in 2011 at Maggie Valley. :)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back