What is the best after market part you have added to your RIDE?

That's a really tough question. My top 3 would be a cam, my Danny Gray seat, and the Heritage bars I just put on. It ran pretty good, but the cam woke it up a lot. The seat is the best seat I've ever had. The bars are a story. I had a Roadking and it was great as it was, but when I triked it the bars were no longer comfortable. I don't understand why, but my wrists started to bother me and the angle of my hands felt awkward. All that plus they were to wide for a trike. There seems to be a lot more input needed on a trike and wide bars just weren't getting it for me. I swapped them out and now I'm a happy camper. The only other add on I'm really pleased with is the rack I put on the back.

Best added item to my trike

My remote oil filter. No more mess and spilling oil all over the bike. Mounted on left side up frame support. Looks good and actually gets much more air over the filter to help keep it cool.

Just got back from Rolling Thunder. I have to add another item to "The Best Item I added to my bike" list. It is the beaded seat pad.
Even with the Road Zepplin air seat, after 400 or 500 miles I squirm a little - especially with my sciatica problem. I was riding along on the second day and thought "I haven't moved an inch or put my feet up on the highway pegs all day and my sciatiac is hardly noticeable. I am usually a very skeptical person, but I am a true believer of the beaded seat pad now. Looking forward to the Saddlesore 1000 next month. :)

That would be my lovely bride. Great headlights, comfortable seat, but like most HD stuff, she is expensive and if you buy one thing to dress her up, several more are required. Maintenance costs are pretty high but she is always ready to ride.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eddienorman
Back