vtx 1300 trunk mounts

clo

Apr 25, 2012
Mesquite TX
hey all vtx 1300 owners. can anybody help with how they mounted theirs tour pacs to the trike. i had a guy custom make some brackets and they are kind of high. want some info or pics would be great. :Crap:

Send a PM to our member "meredog". His is an 1800, but he will surely be able to help you with your brackets on yours. He is also a sponsor here (Justin Carriage Works), and can fabricate about anything!!! Here is a link to his website: Motorcycle Trike Pet Carrier

Making my own right now...used the Honda Luggage rack (rated 6 lbs)...ahha it broke. Got it welded up but looks like crap...posted this once before but nadda for responses...so making my own. I may post when I get 'er done.ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back