VH power duals and trike mufflers ??

Aug 17, 2013
mountains, Co, USA
Getting close to putting the VH system (power dual header and trike slip-ons )on the wife's scooter -- thus the question to those that have put this system on --- any complaints or negatives before I shell out the green for these ---- rust or chrome problems ??--------installation issues ??? --- all comments appreciated

Merry Ho Ho
G

Powerduals and CVO 4" mufflers with Fullsac 2.25 baffles on my 124". On a 103" engine I would suggest a 1.75 and no larger than a 2.0 baffles for back pressure. Too much flow in the exhaust can rob you of some torque in the lower rpms with a smaller engine.

Powerduals and CVO 4" mufflers with Fullsac 2.25 baffles on my 124". On a 103" engine I would suggest a 1.75 and no larger than a 2.0 baffles for back pressure. Too much flow in the exhaust can rob you of some torque in the lower rpms with a smaller engine.

sooooooooooo what do the VH slip ons come with for baffles ??-----------that is one of my questions and are they changeable ---- if I later stuff a cam in there ??

TKS
G

:Agree: To large a baffle will kill some of the bottom end torque, a stock engined tubby the trike needs all the bottom end it can get:).

i have the power duals and trike mufflers on my 2013, they went on great and the bike is a lot cooler, as for sound it is a little louder then stock and has a nice growl to it when you back off the gas, but i am not one who likes loud bikes, and the trike mufflers give you more clearance on tail pipe and under bike, i think it was money well spend:)

hmmm----- think I just lost my enthusiasm for the VH system as 1 3/4" baffles seem to be the recommended system --- we live at 7700' elevation and roam around at altitude --- may eventually cam the tubby but for now engine internals will stay as is and do not want to loose low end ump ---- thus thinking a complete kit with the 1 3/4" muffler internals ala Fullsac may be the way to get this started

TKS for the input and a Merry Ho Ho to all
G

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Tool
Back