Update on my wife brain surgery

Shelley was moved into a room today. It"s amazing how much a day makes. We had a good doctor and is very thankful that God has use him to help Shelley have a better life. Please continue to keep her in your prayers. Prayers changes lifes and it has change my life. Allthough I have never meet any of the good folks on Trike Talk you have taken me in as a fellow triker. If Shelley is better by May I like to make it to the rally in Magie Valley. My brother in law that rides a VW trike wants to take me. Oh well I just can keep going on how much I like being on Trike Talk. Tanks for the prayers and the concern y'all have shown us. Your friend

Great news on Shelly Louis! Prayers are very powerful for sure especially when coming from so many here.

You'll never meet a better bunch of folks than the members here. Truly fine, faith-filled people...caring, fun, friendly and very loyal friends. I hope you can make it to Maggie Valley and you'll see what I mean.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back