Unknown Problem

OLBLU

100+ Posts
Apr 17, 2018
Winnipeg
Just went out for a ride and found my cruise control would not set. Yellow light on , but won,t turn green. A few seconds later the security light came on steady red.

Trike runs fine other than these two problems.

Codes are showing as ECM Y PO572 PN 001351-01 and BCM Y 62223 PN 41000341A Also codes will not reset despite repeated attempts.

I assume the PNs are part numbers. I have not tried pulling the main fuse and Fob batteries were replaced 6 weeks ago.

Anyone know what's wrong? Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the replies everyone. It looks for sure like the rear brake switch and I do not qualify for the recall.

Booked at dealer for May 31 as anything involving the brakes is outside my comfort zone.

Good news is they have the latest "E" type switch in stock. Hopefully it won't break again.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Tool
Back