Tucker

bikerbillone

3000+ Posts
Sep 28, 2012
Lakeland, FL
Hmmm, not a word this morning about our Conservative Standard Bearer Tucker Carlson. I roundly criticize FOX and Rupert Murdock for stupidity. or going woke, or whatever they are doing to promote their brand of liberalism. I'm done with FOX. I can go to You Tube for pick and choose the news. Flame suit on.

I cancelled FOX when I eliminated my Dish subscription a couple years ago. FOX considers itself so special that only those paying for high cost cable or satellite are privileged enough to watch it. I did watch Tucker often on YouTube (free). Would not be surprised to see him land at NewsMax.

The left wanted Tucker gone as he was upsetting their agenda. AOC is tickled to death he's gone. The left is stepping all over the first amendment and they have an attitude of "If we want your opinion, we'll give it to you".

My guess is that there are a few law suits behind the scenes that we don’t know about. Fox is anything but woke. Carlson was a cash cow for them so they wouldn’t have let him go for no reason. They owe him a shiteload of money. Unfortunately the left is salivating over this being as smug they possibly can. The only good thing is that CNN also canned Don Lemon for whatever that’s worth.

Tucker like James O'Keeffe of Project Veritas he tended to upset the left and expose the filth under the rug. Take notice that mostly everything on TV is 'brought to you by Pfizer', they seem to be running the media and anything else they can put their name on. James O'Keeffe exposed them and he was removed from a media platform he started, the board of directors didn't like being called on the carpet by the big money power brokers.

[h=1]You Have Enemies? Good. That Means You’ve Stood Up For Something, Sometime In Your Life. Winston Churchill

[/h]

There is always more to stories that we don’t know, NDA signed, cash handed over, Tucker will land somewhere that will let him talk to the masses one way or another.

First off I am a voting Republican always have been

But Tucker caused more problems with his out right lies and conspiracy crap than any good he ever did !

With Tucker digging into and showing a lot of the hushed up Jan. 6th recordings, that helped cook his goose. The higher ups were pissed he showed this to the peasants!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back