Truths

Pure gun "Art", if there is such a thing...;)

tumblr_oa4ma5jvze1vwuifgo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oa4ma5jvze1vwuifgo2_1280.jpg

Marine Corp's General Reinwald was interviewed on the radio in the past and you have to read his reply to the lady who interviewed him concerning guns and children.

Regardless of how you feel about gun laws you gotta love this!!!! This is one of the best comeback lines of all time.

It is a portion of National Public Radio (NPR) interview between a female broadcaster and US Marine Corps General Reinwald who was about to

sponsor a Boy Scout Troop visiting his military installation.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER:

So, General Reinwald, what things are you going to teach these young boys when they visit your base?

GENERAL REINWALD:

We're going to teach them climbing, canoeing, archery, and shooting.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER:

Shooting! That's a bit irresponsible, isn't it?

GENERAL REINWALD:

I don't see why, they'll be properly supervised on the rifle range.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER:

Don't you admit that this is a terribly dangerous activity to be teaching children?

GENERAL REINWALD:

I don't see how. We will be teaching them proper rifle discipline before they even touch a firearm.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER:

But you're equipping them to become violent killers.

GENERAL REINWALD:

Well, Ma'am, you're equipped to be a prostitute, but you're not one, are you?

The radio went silent and the interview ended.

You gotta love the Marines!ThumbUpThumbUp

That is the same path we are headed just as sure as the sun sets and rises. We got maybe 2 generations away from the generations that will let it happen. Just look where old Bernie is. Might not happen this time but we are surely on our way. Those kids that will do it have no idea what price we've paid for our freedom and they will just give it away.

U.S. Marine’s Scathing Response to Sen. Feinstein’s Gun Control Proposal:

‘I Am Not Your Subject. I Am the Man Who Keeps You Free’

One U.S. Marine was more than a little displeased with California Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s Draconian gun control proposal, which includes an assault weapons ban and provisions on handguns and even “grand fathered weapons.”

The letter, written by U.S. Marine Joshua Boston, was titled “No ma'am” and was first posted on CNN iReporton Dec. 27.

The letter has since gone viral and has been shared extensively on social media sites like Facebook and Twitter, as it seemingly has resonated with a segment of the American population:

Senator Dianne Feinstein,

I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government’s right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime.

You ma'am have overstepped a line that is not your domain,. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.

I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America .

I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.

I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.

We, the people, deserve better than you.

Respectfully Submitted,

Joshua Boston Cpl, United States Marine Corps 2004-2012

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back