Triumph Rocket Three touring trikes ?

Douglas44

100+ Posts
Apr 2, 2019
Lewisville
Hi all , a friend who gets tired or bored with motorcycles and trades pretty often has a Triumph Rocket 3 /Touring .

I am interested in maybe buying and making a trike for myself.

I cannot seem to find much info , I remember seeing one a couple of years ago .

Any leads appreciated.

Thanks, Doug

Hi all , a friend who gets tired or bored with motorcycles and trades pretty often has a Triumph Rocket 3 /Touring .

I am interested in maybe buying and making a trike for myself.

I cannot seem to find much info , I remember seeing one a couple of years ago .

Any leads appreciated.

Thanks, Doug

Few years ago There was a motorcycle dealer and I think it was in Yonkers New York who was converting the rocket 3 with the full blessing of the triumph company and with a full factory warranty on the trike. .At the time I did talk to the dealer but they were so new to it they were very iffy on details so I forgot about it, ?.. I haven’t heard anything since so I don’t think it went over too well??

I can't remember which one now but one of the big trike companies made a kit for them at one time.I think someone on this forum had one.A search might turn up some info.

Give Roadsmith trikes a call also, not sure if they trike out triumphs or not, BUT I can only assume that they do

Ronnie

3/13/22

PS: Now that would be totally one bad azz machine, if yea did trike it out......:bashtroll:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back