Traxxion front end...

I have a friend that had the Traxxion front end installed. He loves it.

I did ride his trike and I could tell the difference, it was a smoother ride, and turning was a bit easier.

My opinion is, that for me, it is not such an improvement that it is worth the the $1200.00 to have it installed. If your trike is not already raked, then it may be worth the extra bucks.

My trike was already raked (FYI).

Best money I've spent on my bike.

Great handling and no more front end jolts... ever.

The standard version they sell for the Wing' was alittle on the performance side (stiff) for my senior riding habits. I traded out with their softer spring "recommended for a trike" and things were perfect. They swapped the springs at my request without charging a dime. I did the work but typically I do that stuff anyway.

If you want ride quality go with the softer springs. If performance is your thing, go with their recommended spring for the bike.

I have a friend that had the Traxxion front end installed. He loves it.

I did ride his trike and I could tell the difference, it was a smoother ride, and turning was a bit easier.

My opinion is, that for me, it is not such an improvement that it is worth the the $1200.00 to have it installed. If your trike is not already raked, then it may be worth the extra bucks.

My trike was already raked (FYI).
Interested in understanding why traxxion would not be an improvement if my trike is already raked?

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back