TO ROADSMITH TRIKES (Jim or Mark or Doug)

Burnerboy

2000+ Posts
Sep 2, 2016
Springfield, Mass. USA
I going to ask again, about you folks setting up your booth at the Americade 2023

Will you be attending this 2023 season (I know you weren't there, last season) BUT hoping this season will be a change, and you'll be attending

my finger's R Xcross'd that I'll see your trailer set up in the forum vender area..

Would love to "thank you" all in person, and I have a question to ask..

Thank you always,

Ronnie

2/5/23

I going to ask again, about you folks setting up your booth at the Americade 2023

Will you be attending this 2023 season (I know you weren't there, last season) BUT hoping this season will be a change, and you'll be attending

my finger's R Xcross'd that I'll see your trailer set up in the forum vender area..

Would love to "thank you" all in person, and I have a question to ask..

Thank you always,

Ronnie

2/5/23

So far, no listing for them on the Americade website. Perhaps try contacting them directly instead of through this forum?

Roadsmith won't even answer business emails. I bought elsewhere.

REALLY be surprised if they answer your question.

Maybe they're going out of business??

Good idea, thanks, :hooray:

Ronnie

2/6/23

3/14/23

OK I just got around to calling the Roadsmith company directly, to ask if they were going to the Americade Motorcycle Rally in Lake George New York this coming June, 2023....... The answer is NO... Bummer!!

:ranting::ranting: I'm bummed cause I wanted to actually "thank" them in person..

Ronnie

3/14/23

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back