Thursday Was A Bad Day

Jack Klarich

18000+ Posts
Oct 11, 2016
Jax, Fla USA
Our local lectric company decided to start with burial of new underground cable on our caldesac. Things went fine til they cut my cable for internet, TV and phone. It gets better, ATT cannot send someone out for repairs til next Wednesday. So much for Migrant workers here in Jacksonville Florida. I may not have access to a Puter for a few days. Someone keep an eye on Bob for me:p

Our local lectric company decided to start with burial of new underground cable on our caldesac. Things went fine til they cut my cable for internet, TV and phone. It gets better, ATT cannot send someone out for repairs til next Wednesday. So much for Migrant workers here in Jacksonville Florida. I may not have access to a Puter for a few days. Someone keep an eye on Bob for me:p
I will do my best from Western Pennsylvania. :good: Stay Safe Stay Home and Stay Healthy Fred

No problem 'Jack......I'll self watch myself ....:laugh:....

a few yrs ago when they put city water in my small town the main water lines was 30 foot from my frt porch . they dug up 6 or 7 times every time they would dig they would break the gas line main and the one to my house. the last time was when the wife and I came home from a 2 day ride house was surrounded with fire trucks and EMS what a sight :gah::gah::gah::gah:

Bummer Dude!

Jack'...

If experience has taught me anything' ....Thursday won't be the last one either ...:shock:...

Yup, the workers are coming back to dig more holes:p I have a wifi hot spot that is hit and miss. We are set for some time Monday to get our cable fixed but I aint holding my breath

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back