THE FUZZY'S Birthday....

And many more

5cf15947b757f5965e38_361_50.jpg

First Off ... Thanks for the great wishes

Second ... I must be getting old .... almost missed my own birthday wishes :blush:

As for my day, Kira and I went for a ride. We did almost 200 miles. At around 100, I realized it was staring to get warms, like 85*. Pulled over, let Kira do her bizness and gave her a drink. We then got back on the fat bottom girl, filled up and came home.

After that, Mom took me to a Birthday Late Lunch with the proviso that there would be no "Happy Birthday" singing. She took me to Red Lobster, Her favorite Resturant, not mine. But, as always, I let her have her way. I always get the Admiral's Feast. Just seems right for a guy who retired from the Navy.

I always eat the shrimp, clams, scallops and fries ... I bring the fish home for Annabelle and Harley, now Kira. It was Kira's first fish, that I know of. She was in heaven, even forgave me for leaving her in the crate for an hour and a half ... :AGGHH:

Again, thanks for the nice B'day wishes ... If it's God's will, I'll be getting my present in less than two weeks. :D

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrArcade
Back