Sunny and 82 Degrees

Apr 19, 2010
Greeneville, TN
Yesterday was the day. The wife and I left home and rode to Cumberland Gap State Park in KY. After a bit of a rest we rode down to Pigeon Forge, TN to see the beginnings of a car show. Then back home. The greatest ride this year (only the 3rd). The great riding weather is a welcome site.
Ride on.

Here in Southern Ohio we had sun and 84 yesterday. A great day for riding. Today we have clouds, wind and 44. Not a great day for anything outside

The weather here has been unseasonably cold, mostly 35-40 F, with lots of rain and a little snow.
I have managed to put about 300 miles on my Victory trike in the last 10 days, but warmer weather would sure be nice. Have a ride with the club tomorrow, but rain is slated, as well as 40's for temps.

Sounds like a great ride Jim.I have some freinds the have their cars in that show.Should be a good one.RIDE SAFE

At least I managed to get a work related 140 miles today. Cloudy in morning. Misty in evening, but no rain. The perfect end to a 62 hr work week in planes and rental car.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back