Spark Plug Covers For M8

Noodles107

250+ Posts
Dec 8, 2022
Myrtle Beach SC USA
Good morning Ladies & Gents …

Anyone running the M8 and has spark plug covers? HD makes a perfect set of plain chrome plug covers and a set of HD logo covers but both say not for my 17 M8. As usual any input will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much

Thanks Jack … the finned HD covers change the whole engine profile and I like the “dip” look where the plugs are. I’ve done a lot of Kuryakyn parts on my Trike and they are great quality, usually easy to install and look great. If the standard little HD covers don’t fit, the chrome Kuryakyn set will probably be me choice. Shame they are 3 times the price. Unusual right?

Thanks again

Thanks Jack … the finned HD covers change the whole engine profile and I like the “dip” look where the plugs are. I’ve done a lot of Kuryakyn parts on my Trike and they are great quality, usually easy to install and look great. If the standard little HD covers don’t fit, the chrome Kuryakyn set will probably be me choice. Shame they are 3 times the price. Unusual right?

Thanks again

Yes, I remember when Kury debuted their parts for the first time in Sturgis, I liked them

Their quality has gotten better over time, in their early days they had a bit of a fitment problem, that has been fully addressed and their chrome is second to none IMO

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back