Slo Mo AK47 Footage.

AK-74 they call it :Shrug: is that correct. I know of a AK-47

anyway shooting that can also empty your wallet. :laugh:

The AK-47 is a 7.62 caliber and the AK-74 is a 5.45 caliber. Both cartridge cases are 39mm long.
I owned a select-fire 7.62x39 AKM back in the 80's. Still one of the cheapest full-auto weapons to shoot,just not cheap to acquire anymore.

Just in my local news the other day. A TX woman was visiting NYC and asked a cop where she could check her 2 guns before going to 911 memorial. They arrested her. Seems she foolishly thought her carry permit back home applied in NYC also.
I don't know much about guns, but even I know permits are by state. Now what's this about checking guns? Is that like checking a hat or coat?

Just in my local news the other day. A TX woman was visiting NYC and asked a cop where she could check her 2 guns before going to 911 memorial. They arrested her. Seems she foolishly thought her carry permit back home applied in NYC also.
I don't know much about guns, but even I know permits are by state. Now what's this about checking guns? Is that like checking a hat or coat?

Understandable ... most folks who don't know much about guns figure that prohibiting them makes the world safer. Actually, if you take guns from the loyal citizens, then criminals will have easier access to guns, bombs, missiles, whatever.

Now that I think about it, gun control seems to be one of the better ways for terrorists to subdue and destroy this country. Is this idea being promoted by the mullahs?.
:confused:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back