Skinwalker Ranch

LOL ... I've thought about calling them to "do my garage ... but, then withdrawal rears it's ugly head and I just can't let any of it go. :AGGHH:

I was thinking the same......But i rather have it all buried with me' This way a thousand years from now some wide eyed archaeologist who need a hair stylist or a haircut will dig up my bones and go crazy trying to figure out what is the religious significance of all this junk amongst the bones of a ancient king who came from the Pisces...:laugh:'''

seems like another " BigFoot" show to me. No evidence just tales of stuff that supposedly happens.

It’s the Sister show the curse of Oak Island’Ancient aliens etc. is the biggest moneymaker for the history channel don’t have to find treasure they don’t have to find any treasure they get paid enough to buy their own treasure that’s gonna be like Skinwalkers like what the old perils of Pauline get you coming back every week ... We are gonna crawl into a dangerous cave we don’t know if we’re going to get Out of alive while the Cameraman is already in the cave a head of them probably just use the door on the other side ..

There has already been video evidence of weird stuff on Skinwalker and some interesting reading on meters ... Oak Island has dug up many structures that make no sense ... I like the history.

Nobody digging on OI will get a nickel, it all goes to Nova Scotia.

Watch it, don't watch it, sure beats the corona virus reports. :Shrug:

Okay sports fans ... today is the day we kinda get a real feel for weather or not this show has some staying power ... :D

They need to get the whiney-hinies off of the Skinwalker show and off the ranch then go forward with ...

DRILL BABY, DRILL!!!

Do not find it near as interesting as Oak Island as I too read that Readers Digest article as a kid and wondered about it.... I think History Channel is drawing Oak Island to a close...kindof feel like this might be the last season...which is why they have this Skinwalker spook hunt going.

They hit a dead end with Confederate Gold...where supposedly a train car load of Confederate gold was dumped in Lake Michigan...really?...who in their right mind would do that...with no viable way of retrieving it back in that time period..???

Just saw episode 2. To me kind of a bland episode. No answers, just more questions.

Not sure there will ever be answers ... but some weird stuff is happening there .... I have found the GPS coordinates and mapped out a route from here to there, you know incase we ever get out of lock down. Wouldn't mind getting a pic of the gate ... call me weird, did the same thing with Area 51 ... LOL ... Had a couple of Jeeps with the camo dudes following me, had to be "stealth" with the camera :AGGHH:. Took it through the truck windscreen with a cell phone.

Road to Area 51 - 02.jpeg

Guessing I can get closer to the ranch, after all, there It's just the boggy man, at Area 51 they have signs saying lethal force is authorized, no photography. Not to mention, Camo Dudes (what the UFO freaks call the guards) that are armed to the teeth and cobra attack helicopters (seen them with me own eyes).

Later found this on the net ... LOL

Area 51 Guaed Shack.png

This is another stealth one of the other entrance. Well I only know of two.

20130505_090327.jpg

History Channel moves these types of shows along pretty slow..to the point of frustration for the viewer. Don’t know...research seems rather amateurish at this point. They seem to be playing on personal emotions too much for me. We’ll see..

DRILL BABY, DRILL!!!!! :D

​The Air Force tends to over protect it valuable resources, spent 4 years as a Security Policeman. The little bit of security at the gate pictured by FuzzyWasHe indicates there's nothing to be protected. What's that tell ya?

PC

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back