Sig P250

Dec 23, 2011
Huron, Ohio
P250.jpg

Cathy and I just pick-up a pair of Sig P250 sub-compact 9mms for carry. For a small gun, it shoots amazingly well and is a joy. I plan on getting the full size conversion kit for it. Never owned a Sig or a modular gun before. I really like it.

Nice Weapon Rick ThumbUp
Looking forward to more thoughts and experiences posted.
How does it compare in size (in that config) to the LCP etc. or an XDs?
Haven't had the pleasure of seeing or handling one of those personally yet but,,,
Just might "need" to ;)
Christmas is coming up ya know :D

Nice Weapon Rick ThumbUp
Looking forward to more thoughts and experiences posted.
How does it compare in size (in that config) to the LCP etc. or an XDs?
Haven't had the pleasure of seeing or handling one of those personally yet but,,,
Just might "need" to ;)
Christmas is coming up ya know :D

Even though the P250 is a subcompact, it's really not a pocket gun. It's a little wider than the LCP or Springfields, but it holds 12 +1. I think an IWB holster will be best for this weapon.

What's most different about this Sig is the action. It's DAO. I've enjoyed shooting revolvers for many years, so DAO didn't scare me away. The pull is very long, but smooth like a prom queen's thighs. It's got a nice, light pull up to the break point: So, to be accurate, you have to stage the trigger a bit.

The gun shoots great, with a quality feel to it. I've put about 400 rounds through it, had no failures or malfunctions, and it's a pleasure to shoot.

The modular concept is intriguing. Basically, the trigger mechanism is all the Feds are worried about. Once you have the mechanism, you can build any size gun, in a number of calibers, for about $280 each. It takes all of 3 minutes to strip and reconfigure/reassemble.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back